Monday, March 10, 2008

In The Studio

Wow, this is my first official blog for our group: SWEET 17.... I'm so excited to let all of you know that we are busy-busy writing our last 3 songs for our debut album! Let me introduce myself, I'm Jessica one half of the girls in the group. Then there's Dannielle (our Aussie Import) the other 50% of SWEET 17's voice. Lastly but certainly not least there's our producer Scooter. Without whom none of this would be possible. He had the vision, he lays down the fat beats & he fronts the cash. Plus how dope is it that our producer's name is Scooter? Niiiiice... So we will be in the studio tomorrow, I believe we will be finishing up the song tentatively called Bye, Bye, Bye.... No it's not the N'Sync tune remixed. It's 100% original baby!! Very exciting stuff..... More to come later, STAY TUNED!!!


Here is a pic of the studio that we call home.... Not too shabby!!

2 comments:

Scooter Pietsch said...

Love your blog. You know how much I'm diggin workin these tracks with you guys. You're both amazingly talented.

Ciao

niaodian said...

Your studio looks amazing!!