Sunday, April 6, 2008

SUPABEAT is Super!

I can't believe it's been a whole month since I last wrote a post... Time Flies when you're making a album! LOL!
Since my previous entry, I just had another birthday (April 3rd) Woo Hoo... Scooter was out traveling the world, he went to Rome, Italy on holiday.... And Dannielle had some solo performing gigs....
So we all have been pretty busy with our own little lives.

We have also written another song for our debut album, coming soon.... This particular track is called SUPABEAT.
And let me just be the first to warn you, it is going to be the new dance craze for all of you club-goers out there!
Hopefully it will be a new party anthem for 2008, and a classic hit for many years to come....
Until next time my friends & fans,
STAY SWEET!!!!

1 comment:

Scooter Pietsch said...

Ciao ciao babies! I'm back from Rome and ready to finish this record. You're right Jay - Supabeat is one bad ass mother.